Injection Molding Technician
The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Perform routine maintenance and routine process changes.
- Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
- Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
- Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
- Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
- Complete documentation required per assignment
- Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
- Respond to related issues without specific instruction
- Maintain training requirements for position
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Experience working with teams successfully
- General maintenance knowledge required
- Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
- Experience with injection molding equipment preferred