Machine Operator - Thermoforming
- Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
- Provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work and safety guidelines.
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.